Customer Data Terms and Conditions
This Customer Data Service Addendum includes terms and conditions that shall supplement the terms and conditions between you ("Customer") and Data Axle Inc. ("Data Axle") to which you agreed upon signing up for Data Axle Genie. This Addendum shall apply to the services described below.
BY CLICKING THROUGH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SAID TERMS IN ADDITION TO THE DATA AXLE GENIE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, CLOSE OUT THIS WEBSITE AND DO NOT CONTINUE BEYOND THIS PAGE.
Customer has requested to have the ability to upload Customer’s data, consisting of information pertaining to Customer’s clients and prospects, to Genie to enable Data Axle to match those records to Data Axle’s database and to display the matched Data Axle records to Customer via Genie. Data Axle has agreed to enable Customer to upload its client and prospect records at Customer’s discretion for such purposes. In connection therewith, the parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Customer authorizes Data Axle to utilize the client and prospect records uploaded by Customer solely for the purpose of matching those records to Data Axle’s database and displaying such matched Data Axle records to the Client via Genie during the term of the Customer’s subscription to Genie.
2. Data Axle agrees to utilize the client and prospect records uploaded by Customer solely for the purpose of matching those records to Data Axle’s database and displaying such matched Data Axle records to the Client via Genie during the term of the Customer’s subscription to Genie.
3. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Customer’s access to view and/or download any of Data Axle’s database records via Genie, including those records matching a Customer’s client and prospect records, will terminate immediately upon termination of Customer’s subscription to Genie.
4. Unless otherwise requested by Customer, Data Axle agrees that it will only store the uploaded Customer’s client and prospect records during the term of the Customer’s subscription to Genie. Data Axle further agrees that the Customer’s client and prospect records are the Confidential Information of Customer. Upon termination of Customer’s subscription to Genie, Data Axle reserves the right to delete any of Customer’s client and prospect records uploaded to Genie by the Customer during the term of the subscription.
6. Customer shall at no time shall provide its client or prospect information that may be deemed sensitive including, but not limited to, social security numbers, driver's license or other identification numbers, financial account numbers, and medical information. Data Axle reserves the right to immediately, and without prior notice to Customer, delete any information uploaded by Customer that Data Axle deems, in its sole discretion, to constitute sensitive information.
Click Here to learn how to Upload Your Customer Data