In the United States, 65 years old is a common age for consumers to start participating in two federal programs – Medicare and Social Security. Reaching these consumers ahead of this milestone is important for a wide range of businesses, from insurance companies to medical providers.
To find consumers turning 65 years old, follow these simple steps:
- Click the Search for Leads tab.
- Select the U.S. Consumers (+ Auto Data) database.
Go to the PERSONAL INFO filter criteria set in the left sidebar and select Age and Birth Month:
Click on the CUSTOM tab in the Age tile and enter 64 age range boxes. This will be based on the current year you are in when searching. This select will result in a list of consumers who are currently 64 years old.
- Select the month that you would like to focus your campaign on. For example, if you choose March and April, your list will include consumers who are currently 64 and will turn 65 in March and April.
- Don’t forget to include any additional criteria required for your targeted list (e.g. geography).
- Click Run Search.
- Review the Sensitive Data Terms & Conditions, then click Accept proceed to the results grid with your leads.